TBAYS Youth Soccer (ages 7-12)
For players in 1st -8th Grade Born in 2004-2010.
Games are Saturdays between 9am-1pm, April 21, April 28th, May 5th, May 12th, June 2nd and June 9th.
Practices are twice a week in the eventing, practice days and times are set by Coaches. Practice will begin the Week of April 9th, weather permitting.
- Youth- 6 weeks in the Spring, 1 game per week
- Referees for U10 and up
- Coaches encouraged to set up scrimmages during week for extra games.
Uniforms: For the 2004-2010 players Jerseys are INCLUDED in the registration fee. Players must provide black shorts, socks, cleats and shin guards.
Equipment: Cleats, shin guards, fully pumped size 4 soccer ball and water bottle
Registration: Players are not registered until payment is received. You can register for a full year or for a single season.
Cost: $125 Spring 2018
Additional programs available
- North Storm Academy $50
- The registration deadline for the Spring is March 16, 2018, after the deadline the staff will begin forming the teams. Any player that registers after the deadline will not be guaranteed a spot if all teams are full
- Players will be placed by birth year according to the official Michigan Youth Soccer Association Age Group Chart. Anyone asking for their child to “play up”, will need to be approved by the Director of Soccer Operations. Recommendations from the current coach will also be considered.
- Once a player is registered to a team, there will be no switching in season or between fall and spring season. Players who Sign up for Fall Only and come back for the Spring Season will have the option to join their Fall team
- Rosters will no longer be posted on-line; each coach will be in contact with their team prior to the start of the season
- A buddy Request must be completed on the registration form in order to be considered. By completing this request, the two players are requesting to be on the same team.
In order to accommodate this request, the following conditions must be met.
- The players must be in the same age division. If a younger player is requested to play one division higher; this request must be approved by Director of Soccer Operations in
- The Buddy Request must be completed and submitted with the time of registration
- A player can only be listed on one Buddy Request. Subsequent requests with the same player listed will not be honored
- Both players must complete the Buddy Request to be honored
Teams are formed with the intent to have comparable ability on each team. In the event that teams in a division cannot be balanced, the buddy request will not be honored.
- Cancellation or refund policy:
Once a player has been placed on a team, no refunds of any part of the registration fee will be made after March 16, 2018.
The Exceptions to this rule are:
- Refunds will automatically be issued to a player who cannot be accommodated with a team.
- Refunds will be made to a player who moves out of the general geographic area prior to the beginning of the playing season
- Refunds will be made to a player who experiences a season ending injury prior to the beginning of the playing season
Refunds qualifying as noted above must be requested in writing and approved by the Director of Administration.