Registration: Registration is CLOSED for Spring 2021
Upcoming Game Dates: April, 24, May 1, 8, 22, 29, June 5
Game Start Times: Between 9am – 1pm
Uniforms: Jerseys are limited to Youth Large and above for Spring 2020. Due to supplier shortages, uniforms may not be available this season. Contact email@example.com if your player needs a new uniform.
Equipment: (Label all personal items with a Sharpie)
- Shin Guards
- (U8 & Younger) Size 3 soccer ball (fully pumped)
- (U9 – U12) Size 4 soccer ball (fully pumped)
- Water Bottle
- Appropriate Attire (Extra Layers depending on weather)
YOUTH TECHNICAL TRAINING
Youth Technical Training Dates: April 22, April 29, May 6, May 20, May 27, June 3
- Players are highly encouraged to attend the Youth Technical Trainings as their second weekly practice
- Youth Technical Training is held on Thursdays from 7p-8p
- This 1 hour training focuses on skills appropriate for the U7-U12 (2014-2009) age group
- Trainings are run by the Directors of Soccer and TBAYS Training Staff
- Players MUST register for this training to verify your spot
Teams are formed with the intent to have comparable ability on each team. In the event that teams in a division cannot be balanced, the buddy request will not be honored.
1. Cancellation or refund policy: Once a player has been placed on a team, no refunds of any part of the registration fee will be made after April 1st, 2021.
The Exceptions to this rule are:
- Refunds will automatically be issued to a player who cannot be accommodated with a team.
- Refunds will be made to a player who moves out of the general geographic area prior to the beginning of the playing season
- Refunds will be made to a player who experiences a season ending injury prior to the beginning of the playing season
Refunds qualifying as noted above must be requested in writing and approved by the Director of Administration.