Registration: Players are not registered until payment is received.
Players may choose to register for individual seasons OR a seasonal year (Fall & Spring Seasons).
Game Dates: September 26th; October 3rd, 10th, 17th
Game Start Times: Between 9am – 1pm
Uniforms: Jerseys are NOT included in the registration fee. All players will purchase a kit from TBAYS that included all Adidas wear, 2 jerseys, socks, 1 pair black shorts – you will be contacted when they are available to purchase and pick up instructions. Contact Connie at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Equipment: (Label all personal items with a Sharpie)
- Shin Guards
- (U8 & Younger) Size 3 soccer ball (fully pumped)
- (U9 – U12) Size 4 soccer ball (fully pumped)
- Water Bottle
- Appropriate Attire (Extra Layers depending on weather)
YOUTH TECHNICAL TRAINING
Youth Technical Training Dates: (Postponed for 2020)
- Players are highly encouraged to attend the Youth Technical Trainings as their second weekly practice
- Youth Technical Training is held on Thursdays from 6:45-7:45pm – Meet on Field 12
- This 1 hour training focuses on skills appropriate for the U7-U12 (2014-2009) age group
- Trainings are run by the Directors of Soccer and TBAYS Training Staff
- This Additional Training IS INCLUDED as part of your registration fee
- Players MUST register for this training to verify your spot
Teams are formed with the intent to have comparable ability on each team. In the event that teams in a division cannot be balanced, the buddy request will not be honored.
1. Cancellation or refund policy: Once a player has been placed on a team, no refunds of any part of the registration fee will be made after September 1st, 2019.
The Exceptions to this rule are:
- Refunds will automatically be issued to a player who cannot be accommodated with a team.
- Refunds will be made to a player who moves out of the general geographic area prior to the beginning of the playing season
- Refunds will be made to a player who experiences a season ending injury prior to the beginning of the playing season
Refunds qualifying as noted above must be requested in writing and approved by the Director of Administration.