TBAYS Youth Soccer (Birth Years: 2012 - 2007)
Uniforms: Jerseys are NOT included in the registration fee. Players must purchase new Uniforms and provide their own shorts, socks, cleats and shin guards.
Equipment: (Label all personal items with a Sharpie)
- Shin Guards
- Size 4 soccer ball (fully pumped)
- Water Bottle
- Appropriate Attire (Extra Layers depending on weather)
Registration: Players are not registered until payment is received. Players may choose to register for individual seasons OR a seasonal year (Fall & Spring Seasons).
Cost: $125/Individual Season OR $215 for both Fall & Spring seasons.
Game Dates: April 20, 27; May 4, 11, 13; June 1, 8
Youth Technical Trainings Dates: April 25; May 2, 9, 30; June 6
- Players are highly encouraged to attend the Youth Technical Trainings as their second (or third) weekly practice.
- Youth Technical Trainings are held on Thursdays from 6:30-7:30pm.
- This 1 hour training focuses on skills appropriate for the U8-U12 (2012-2007) age group.
- Trainings are run by the Directors of Soccer and TBAYS Training Staff.
- This Additional Training IS INCLUDED as part of your registration fee.
Spring 2019 Registration
Winter Youth Technical Training: Technical training and games focused on player development in a fun environment. A winter time spin on our Thursday Youth Technical Trainings during the TBAYS Youth Fall & Spring seasons. We play indoors in the gym at NMC. Click below to register for this additional playing opportunity.
Dates: February 10, 17, 24
Location: NMC Gym (1701 E. Front St. Traverse City)
Teams are formed with the intent to have comparable ability on each team. In the event that teams in a division cannot be balanced, the buddy request will not be honored.
- Cancellation or refund policy:
Once a player has been placed on a team, no refunds of any part of the registration fee will be made after March 20th, 2019.
The Exceptions to this rule are:
- Refunds will automatically be issued to a player who cannot be accommodated with a team.
- Refunds will be made to a player who moves out of the general geographic area prior to the beginning of the playing season
- Refunds will be made to a player who experiences a season ending injury prior to the beginning of the playing season
Refunds qualifying as noted above must be requested in writing and approved by the Director of Administration.