TBAYS Youth Soccer (Birth Years: 2012 - 2007)
Uniforms: For the 2007-2011 players Jerseys are NOT included in the registration fee. Players must purchase new Jerseys; provide their own Black shorts, White socks, cleats and shin guards.
Equipment: Cleats, shin guards, fully pumped size 4 soccer ball and water bottle
Registration: Players are not registered until payment is received. Players may choose to register for individual seasons OR a seasonal year (Fall & Spring Seasons).
Cost: $125/Individual Season OR $215 for both Fall & Spring seasons.
Fall 2018: REGISTRATION CLOSED
- Players are highly encouraged to attend the Directors Trainings as their second weekly practice.
- Directors Trainings are Thursdays from 6:30-7:30pm on Fields 12, 13 & 14 from September 6th, September 13th, September 27th, October 4th, October 11th, October 18th.
- This 1 hour training focuses on skills appropriate for the U8-U14 (2010 – 2004) age group.
- Trainings are run by the Directors of Soccer and TBAYS Training Staff.
- This Additional Training IS INCLUDED as part of your registration fee.
- The players must be in the same age division. If a younger player is requested to play one division higher; this request must be approved by a TBAYS Coaching Director.
- The Buddy Request must be completed and submitted with the time of registration
- A player can only be listed on one Buddy Request. Subsequent requests with the same player listed will not be honored
- Both players must complete the Buddy Request to be honored
- NOTE: We do our best to accommodate but cannot always guarantee your buddy requests.
Teams are formed with the intent to have comparable ability on each team. In the event that teams in a division cannot be balanced, the buddy request will not be honored.
- Cancellation or refund policy:
Once a player has been placed on a team, no refunds of any part of the registration fee will be made after August 31, 2018.
The Exceptions to this rule are:
- Refunds will automatically be issued to a player who cannot be accommodated with a team.
- Refunds will be made to a player who moves out of the general geographic area prior to the beginning of the playing season
- Refunds will be made to a player who experiences a season ending injury prior to the beginning of the playing season
Refunds qualifying as noted above must be requested in writing and approved by the Director of Administration.