TBAYS Youth Soccer (Birth Years: 2012 - 2007)
Uniforms: Jerseys are NOT included in the registration fee. Players must purchase new Uniforms and provide their own shorts, socks, cleats and shin guards.
Equipment: (Label all personal items with a Sharpie)
- Shin Guards
- (U8 & Younger) Size 3 soccer ball (fully pumped)
- (U10 – U12) Size 4 soccer ball (fully pumped)
- Water Bottle
- Appropriate Attire (Extra Layers depending on weather)
Registration: Players are not registered until payment is received. Players may choose to register for individual seasons OR a seasonal year (Fall & Spring Seasons).
Cost: $125/Individual Season OR $215 for both Fall & Spring seasons.
Game Dates: April 20, 27; May 4, 11; June 1, 8
Youth Technical Trainings Dates: April 25; May 2, 9, 30; June 6
- Players are highly encouraged to attend the Youth Technical Trainings as their second (or third) weekly practice.
- Youth Technical Trainings are held on Thursdays from 6:30-7:30pm.
- This 1 hour training focuses on skills appropriate for the U8-U12 (2012-2007) age group.
- Trainings are run by the Directors of Soccer and TBAYS Training Staff.
- This Additional Training IS INCLUDED as part of your registration fee.
Spring 2019 Registration Closed
Thank You for Registering!
Teams are formed with the intent to have comparable ability on each team. In the event that teams in a division cannot be balanced, the buddy request will not be honored.
- Cancellation or refund policy:
Once a player has been placed on a team, no refunds of any part of the registration fee will be made after March 20th, 2019.
The Exceptions to this rule are:
- Refunds will automatically be issued to a player who cannot be accommodated with a team.
- Refunds will be made to a player who moves out of the general geographic area prior to the beginning of the playing season
- Refunds will be made to a player who experiences a season ending injury prior to the beginning of the playing season
Refunds qualifying as noted above must be requested in writing and approved by the Director of Administration.